Betadine Mouthwash/Gargle 250ml
Betadine Mouthwash/Gargle is recommended in the case of infected inflammatory conditions of the mouth and pharynx, including stomatitis, gingivitis, aphthous ulcers, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, common cold, and influenza. It can also be used as a prophylactic during and after surgery (after tonsillectomy and dental procedures). Moreover, Betadine Mouthwash/Gargle is also used for oral hygiene before, during and after dental and oral surgery.
- Use undiluted for 30 seconds
- As a mouthwash for routine use : dilute solution with 2 parts of water
- Repeat every 3-4 hours
- Provides effective relief of sore throat
- Kills 99.99% of most common cold and sore throat viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Rapid Virucidal, Fungicidal and effective against all streptococcal organisms and may be used in the treatment of streptococcal tonsillitis and sore throat.
- Adjunct treatment of infected inflammatory conditions of the mouth and pharynx including stomatitis, gingivitis, aphthous ulcers, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, monilial infections, common cold and influenza.
- The antiviral efficacy of Betadine® mouthwash/gargle is helpful for implementation of Oropharyngeal hygiene management in people exposed to respiratory viruses.