Dermatix Gel 15g
Dermatix is a Topical Silicone Gel that is transparent, self-drying, and maintains the skin's moisture balance, aiding the management of scarred skin surfaces resulting from surgery, burns, and other injuries. Dermatix scar gel has been shown to flatten, soften and smooth scars, relieve the itching and discomfort of scarring as well as reduce the discoloration associated with scars. Dermatix Silicone gel is easily applied to all areas of the skin, including the face, joints, and flexures, and dries rapidly to form an invisible sheet.
Plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and leading skin specialists worldwide use and recommend Dermatix Silicone Gel for its scar reduction ability. It is clinically tested and proven to soften and smoothen all kinds of scars as well as relieve the accompanying itching and discomfort. Discover the many benefits of Dermatix Silicone Gel below and read the instructions for safe use. Dermatix Silicone Gel for scar treatment has no side effects but in very rare cases may cause redness, pain, and irritation. Shop Dermatix scar reduction gel 15g online at the best price today.
- Dermatix must not be used on broken skin
- Be careful if applying Dermatix around your eyelids to avoid contact with the eye
- The gel should be applied in a very thin layer to the affected area twice daily following the instructions below
- Gently spread a very thin coat over the affected site
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Fades red or dark scars
- Relieves the itching and discomfort of scars
Thank you for the enquiry. We will contact you soon
If you need more assistance,
call our equipment expert on