FreeStyle Libre 2 Flash Glucose Monitoring System Sensor Kit
Say Goodbye to painful finger pricking and hello to the new sensor-based technology in glucose monitoring, FreeStyle libre System. Monitor your glucose levels by scanning the FreeStyle Libre sensor with your smartphone that stays on your arm for 14 days sensor with your smartphone and receives glucose alarms that notify you the minute your glucose is too low or too high.
Device compatible with FreeStyle Libre 1 sensors ONLY to scan and get glucose reading. It is a one-time purchase only.
- Use as prescribed by your Doctor
- Please read package insert for more detailed usage instructions
- Connect and share glucose information with the caregiver via the FreeStyle LibreLink12 app. Use of FreeStyle LibreLink requires registration with LibreView, a cloud-based service developed by Newyu, Inc and provided by Abbott and Newyu, Inc. Data captured by FreeStyle LibreLink will be automatically uploaded to LibreView when the phone Android OS 6.0 (or higher) or iOS 11 (or higher) on which it's running is connected to the Internet.
- Not to be used above 10,000 feet
- 70 mg/dL is the default Low Glucose Alarm level and can be set between 60 mg/dL - 100 mg/dL and 240 mg/L is the default High Glucose Alarm level and can be set between 120 mg/dL - 400 mg/dL.
- Note: The FreeStyle Libre 2 app and FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems, hence for compatibility guidance, please visit www.LibreLinkUp.com
- Painless glucose monitoring and optional Glucose alarms that notify you the minute your glucose levels are too low or too high.
- Each scan of the Freestyle libre sensor provides the current glucose value, a trend arrow showing where their glucose levels are heading and 8 hours glucose history, day and night.
- These values can be shared with treating doctors and with loved ones for their peace of mind.