Pediacol Drops 50ml
Pediacol drops are used to relieve symptoms of extra gas caused by air swallowing or certain foods/infant formulas. Simethicone helps break up gas bubbles in the gut. Pediacol drops contain simethicone as an active ingredient. Pediacol Drops works by acting on inner lining of the intestine and allowing gas bubbles to come together.
- Shake the container well before each use
- Give pediacol drops by mouth as needed, usually after meals and at bedtime, or as directed by the doctor.
- Follow all directions on the pediacol drops package
- If you are uncertain about any of the information, consult the doctor or pharmacist
- Simethicone helps break up gas bubbles in the gut
- For the treatment swelling in the abdomen
- For the treatment of hiccups
Thank you for the enquiry. We will contact you soon
If you need more assistance,
call our equipment expert on