وزارة الصحة ووقاية المجتمع ترخيص رقم: DLV3GF2R-130922
English
توصيل مجاني في اليوم التالي: للطلبات قبل الساعة 10 مساءً!
search heart user mini-cart
عرض
احصل على خصم 30٪

Green Foods Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder 198g

درهم88.90
127.00 30.00% off
هل تحتاج الى مساعدة في الاختيار؟
الكمية

Green Foods Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder is incredible, high-quality collagen that has been broken down into short peptide chains (that’s the hydrolyzation process) so that it’s easier for the body to absorb and utilize. Green Foods Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder is derived from grass-fed, pasture-raised cattle to ensure the highest quality and sustainable source of this nourishing nutrient. Collagen is the protein found in skin, connective tissue and bones. Gelatin is made when you heat collagen slowly for a long period of time. Hydrolyzed collagen takes that heating process one step further, breaking up the proteins into small pieces that dissolve easier and absorb better. Collagen makes up a whopping 30 percent of our total cache of protein and accounts for 30 percent of our bones, 60 percent of our cartilage, up to 80 percent of our skin, 80 percent of our tendons and 90 percent of the sclera (also know as the whites of your eyes). Because of the proliferation of collagen within our bodies, it’s almost impossible to name an organ, system or function that isn’t affected when you suffer from collagen insufficiency. Ideally, your body is making collagen every day, but the aging process leads to a natural decrease in collagen production and that can create some obvious deficits. Collagen contributes to skin elasticity, so when collagen levels drop, you may see a loss of moisture and more sagging, cellulite, stretch marks and wrinkles due to thinning skin. Add more collagen to your diet and you may see firmer, smoother skin and stronger hair. Collagen can even improve joint lubrication, thus reducing friction and facilitating movement. The proteins in Green Foods Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder play a vital role in increasing muscle mass. It also supports heart and liver functions by preventing plaque build up on artery walls and cleansing your body of toxins.

The product description information provided above is intended solely as an indicative reference and has been sourced from the respective product manufacturer and/or supplier. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information, it is important to note that it may be subject to inherent limitations, potentially resulting in incomplete or inaccurate details regarding the product. We strongly advise treating this information as a basic guide and recommend verifying the specifics of the product upon its physical receipt. This includes details regarding proper application, potential side effects, ingredients, and any guidelines or warnings. If you have any questions or concerns about the product, please contact one of our in-store pharmacists or call 800BINSINA for further assistance.

Mix 1 scoop (6.6g) into 8oz of your beverage of choice or liquid-based recipe Stir one serving of our Green Foods Hydrolyzed Collagen into water until dissolved. Collagen is effective served hot or cold, so you can mix it with everything from tea to a bowl of mashed potatoes and experience the perks of collagen with little to no added taste or texture

  • Aids the body's natural healing process
  • Protects and promotes bone, joint, tendon, & ligament health
  • Supports muscle recovery
  • Boosts athletic performance
  • Naturally enhances skin, hair, and nails
  • Fights and counteracts the effects of aging
  • Helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles
  • Encourages good digestion & overall gut health
حساب مسجل مسبقاً؟ دخول