Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250g
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has been mum's basic, viable partner for more than 80 years and is incredible for calming sore skin and treating nappy rash.Also, it is flexible enough to be utilized by the entire family for the entirety of life's little shows and can help with far beyond simply treating infants' bottoms. It is helpfully accessible.
- For Nappy Rash : Ensure your baby's bottom is clean and dry. With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger. Remember, a little goes a long way. Gently massage the cream into the skin using light, circular movements. Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore. Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin. Repeat these steps until the rash has cleared.
- From minor sunburn to cuts and grazes : Ensuring your hands are clean and dry, place a small amount of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream on the tip of your finger. Gently massage the cream into the affected area using light, circular movements. Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin.
- Can be used to calm, soothe and heal eczema and other skin conditions
- Helps to soothe and heal while protecting the affected area from further infection
- Helps to ease pain and irritation
Thank you for the enquiry. We will contact you soon
If you need more assistance,
call our equipment expert on