Advil Cold & Sinus Tablets 20's
For over 20 years, people have trusted Advil Cold & Sinus for powerful, non-drowsy relief of their tough cold and sinus symptoms. Many people attribute sinus pressure to an increase in mucus which blocks their airways. While it is true that increased mucus is a symptom of the common cold, it is not always what makes you feel so stuffed up. Sinus congestion can also be associated with the swelling of the tissues in the nose known as inflammation. The result is a shrinking of your airways. Advil Cold & Sinus combines the relief of a strong decongestant to open your airways with the power of Advil to relieve the pain commonly associated with sinus pressure.
- Adults, older people and young persons over 12 years: 1 to 2 tablets with a drink of water every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in any 24 hour period
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- If symptoms persist for more than 3 days, worsen or you experience any other symptoms not related to the original condition, discontinue treatment immediately and consult your doctor.
- For the fast relief of symptoms associated with the common cold, flu and sinus
- Ibuprofen relieves headache and fever, minor aches and pains and eases sore throats
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, a decongestant, relieves blocked noses and sinuses
Thank you for the enquiry. We will contact you soon
If you need more assistance,
call our equipment expert on