Holland & Barrett Glucosamine Sulphate 500mg Capsules 240's
Glucosamine is naturally found in the joints of the body but rarely found in natural food sources. It is a major structural component of joint tissue.
Glucosamine is the basis of the synthesis of several important macromolecules, including glycoproteins, glycolipids and glycosaminoglycans. These macromolecules can be found in the synovial fluid, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and muscles.
Three capsules contain:
Glucosamine No.1: 1,177.5mg
Vitamin C No.2: 36mg
- Take one capsule three times daily, preferably with meals.
- Do not exceed stated dose
- Glucosamine is a major structural component of joint tissue, & is rarely found in natural food sources
- Easy to swallow coated tablets
- With Vitamin C to support the normal function of Cartilage
Thank you for the enquiry. We will contact you soon
If you need more assistance,
call our equipment expert on