PanaNatural Cough Syrup 128g
From the makers of Panadol
PanaNatural cough syrup soothes dry and productive coughs and protects the mucosa of the upper airways. PanaNatural Cough Syrup counteracts irritation by creating a protective layer that limits the contact of the mucosa with external agents and promotes mucus hydration, thus enabling its removal.
PanaNatural Cough Syrup also performs an antioxidant action that counteracts irritation caused by free radicals.
- Children from 1 to 6 years:1 measuring spoon (5 ml), twice over the course of the day;
- Children over 6 years: 2 measuring spoons (10 ml), twice over the course of the day;
- Adults: 2 measuring spoons (10 ml), 2 or 3 times over the course of the day; If necessary,
- PanaNatural Cough Syrup can be taken at the doses indicated up to 4 times a day, even at short intervals.
- PanaNatural cough syrup contains Polifractin M.A., a plant-based complex that consists of a polysaccharide fraction from Ribwort Plantain and Marshmallow and a polyphenol fraction from Agrimony, which in synergy with Honey contribute to the product’s action on the cough, without altering the body’s natural defense mechanisms.